Can be configured as backward compatible with MIFARE Ultralight.
Access control configuration
Memory layout: see this Product data sheet
Only first byte of pages 0x2A and 0x2B is important.
- 0x2A defines the page address from which the authentication is required. E.g. if 0x2A = 0x30 no authentication is needed all as memory goes up to 0x2F.
- 0x2B defines if authentication is required for read/write (0x2B=0) or only for write access (0x2B=1)
There is an example of authentication in mifare-ultralight-info.c.
If the hex key is: “00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F” then you have to write the sequence “07 06 05 04 03 02 01 00 0F 0E 0D 0C 0B 0A 09 08” in 4 pages, starting from page 0x2C (in decimal, 16 bytes starting from page 44).
See also those posts on the forum:
- MIFARE UltraLight C 3DES authentication APDUs
- Ultralight C changing default 3DES key
- Mifare Ultralight C authentication configuration